I know, I know, I've been sadly remiss in keeping up to date, but sometimes my fabulous life just gets too frantic. Between weekends in Belize, getting pierced below the belt, and peeling potatoes, I just can't seem to keep up. So here are just a few of the things that have been sitting on my shelf for far too long.
1. The Run for the Cure: did I or didn't I (finish, that is...or frankly, start, or franker still, survive)?
2. Could the incompetent monkeys at UPS possibly find my missing computer?
3. Jason celebrates his 26th, pirate-style.
4. Janie continues to hog the blankets, and the attention, but mostly we still love her.
5. And the question that's on everyone's mind: am I feeling better yet?
I'm trying to post pictures also, but blogger is being a bitch.
Like you haven't heard that before.