Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm Bringing Streaky Back

An Ode to Bacon
(Edit: if you're not singing this to the tune of Justin Timberlake's Sexyback,
you're doing it wrong!)

I'm bringing streaky back
Them other porks don't know how to act
I think it's special with ribs on babyback
So turn around and give your lips a smack

(take it to the bridge)

Salty Babe
With eggs for breakfast baby that I crave
I'll have to cure you if you misbehave
Pancetta doesn't make me feel this way

(take it to the chorus)

Come here girl, go head pig out with it
Come to the kitchen, go head pig out with it
BLT, mayo for me
Lemme see what you're forking with
Look at those strips
You make me stockpile
Go head child and ... get your streaky on (go heavy, go with it)

I'm bringing streaky back
Them other fuckers don't go with cheese and mac
Girl let me make up for what prosciutto lacks
Because you're crisping up I got to eat it fast

(Take it to the bridge)

Salty Babe
Bits on salad baby make me rave
I'll fry you up if you misbehave
It's just that pork chops make a bland entree

(take it to the chorus)

Come here boy, go head chow down on it
Come to the grill, go head chow down on it
Ham and brie, not for me
Lemme see what you're smoking with
Look at those chips
Make me smile
Go head child and ...get your streaky on (go heavy, go with it)

I'm bringing streaky back
You mother fuckers, pork loin is whack
If that's your sausage, baby watch your back
Cause bacon's burning up for me and that's a fact

No comments: