Saturday, November 13, 2004

Dinner For Two

(a post by Jason)

Tonight was lasagna night. Now in most households that may not sound like a big deal, but that means you've never been here for lasagna night. If you have, then you know what I am talking about. There is someone who lives here who makes the best lasagna in the world, and I'll give you a hint (it's not me). I cannot say exactly what makes it so special, but I think it's love. You won't find it on the recipe card but you can certainly taste it. One time she made a black forest cake and forgot the love, I don't even want to tell you what happened. The point being, I eat really well around here. I'm not sure if all husbands do, but certainly the ones who gain weight after getting married do. I'm not exactly sure how much I've gained, but I have a lot of pants that don't fit, and shoes, but I'm not quite sure how that happened.

Guess what?

I'll tell you anyways as I'm sure you weren't going to sit there and actually guess. It was the Cornwall christmas parade today. It was an evening one, it started at 4:30 and almost all the floats were lit up like, yup, you guessed it, christmas trees. I was a little worried that there wouldn't be a good turnout, but once that sun set people came out in droves. Hmmm, actually I'm not sure how many people make a drove. Let me check....Dictionary.com says that a drove is " A large mass of people moving or acting as a body.", so in other words a large mass of people came to the parade at once. But I'm officially in the mood for Christmas now so I told Jamie I need to put a festive tape in the car so I can Jingle Bell rock all the way to the office, more on that another time though.

Peace out,

J

No comments: