Saturday, March 26, 2005

Idiosyncrasies

I like:
Warm wind, heated pools, holding hands, brand new jars of mustard, picture frames, the colour pink, cartoons, finding loose change in my pockets



I dislike:
Wet socks, getting shampoo in my eye, quiet arguments, scientific research papers and their footnotes, an unvacuumed carpet, nights without stars, math



I like:
Chipped nail polish, white chocolate, big red lawnmowers, black and white films, red pens, puddles, leprechauns, the smell of candles burning



I dislike:
Computers, schedules, people who complain about my lack of punctuality, my lack of punctuality, buttons, school buses, country music



I like:
Stickers, sunglasses, the taco bell dog, Saturdays, sparkly jewelry, the smell of spring, dill pickle chips, books about the mob, picnics, going to the beach



I dislike:
Sunburns, stubbing my toe, watching the news, burnt toast, the smell of hospitals, fish, too-sappy movies, Coke



I like:
Horoscopes, clean sheets, recycling bins all in a row, clotheslines, white roses, leather interior, straws, reruns of Kids In The Hall, shoe boxes full of memories



I dislike:
Cop shows, toothpaste that bites back, ignorance, being ignorant, 3D puzzles, early mornings, berry punch on my white shirt, bad radio reception



I like:
Glossy lips, 4-day work weeks, stretching, frosted mugs, fresh highlighters, 3-ply toilet paper, personal space, 1% milk, pink gingham



I dislike:
When the hot water runs out, thin-crust pizza, bug bites, wood paneling, radishes, loafers, mini blinds, trench coats, grating cheese




...keep going....

No comments: