Today I like: Dennis Quaid
Listening to: Bush: The Chemicals Between Us, Letting the Cables Sleep
1. I forgot how sexy that song is, Letting the Cables Sleep.
2. Is it immoral to open up your juice box to add gin?
3. I got to go see my darling Dennis Quaid this weekend. He was funny and charming as always. I give this movie my recommendation, for what it's worth (going rate: $2.76, CDN funds).
4. Red Bulls + sex = whoa.
5. The popsicle stick is barely hanging on.
6. This weekend I learned that Topher Grace's name is just short for Christopher, like Chris, except Topher. If I would have been a boy, my mother would have named me Kristopher. Except I was a girl, so she gave me another boy's name, Jamie, instead. I am named after her brother.
7. I need to go lie down.