Today I like: Chevy Chase, circa 1975
Listening to: Eve 6
Some notes on this week:
1. Jason smells eerily like me. Jason has been 'borrowing' my deodorant. Note to Jason: I don't want it back.
2. You know it's time to run some errands when your husband will wear 'powder fresh' deodorant.
3. I still don't know what day Desperate Housewives is on. I should give up, and decide I don't like it after all.
4. When I wash my pink sweater, I should be prepared to shrink with it.
5. Monday night in a dive bar? What could go wrong?
6. Watching people jump-start cars is bad for the heart.
7. Breaking my favourite wedding picture frame seems like such a bad omen I've been waiting for the impossible to happen all week long.
8. When it's too cold for the car to start, I should not think "Hey, I'll just walk to the store instead." Note to Jamie: it's too damn cold for you too!
9. Despite all the hype, rum does not keep you warm. Not even dark rum. Not even coffee generously laced with white chocolate Godet liquor (highly recommended nonetheless). And no, Sarah, not even the famous snowflake will keep you warm on a blizzardy night, no matter how many you 'catch on your tongue.'
10. How much trouble could I possibly get into on a Friday night? I have a feeling I'm about to find out ....